Blitzer Blitzer

Loved this game and spent hours on it! I can't stop playing!!!

But I have a few things about the game very quick.

1. The enemies bullets go so slow that when I'll come down from a jump, they will randomly appear out of nowhere but still go slow for me to move. Doesn't work out as well sometimes....

2. The granades take FOR EVER to explode!

3. I had some problems shooting with the cursor. Like for example, I will be shooting people to the left and then I'll get shot with people above me and my screen will keep flashing red that I can't see my cursor at points. Other example is that I'll be jump shooting across the air (GREAT IDEA!!) and then I will randoly start shooting to the left or right. Very hard at points.

4. Always in the beginning of any game, the enemies are a little over powered. They touch you you're dead. They shoot you once you're dead. It's easy to kill them, but it was confusing when I first started playing.

Other than those, you have a great game my friend. KEEP IT UP!!

100% Complete 100% Complete

I would give it a five if it wasnt laggy as hell!!! btu other then that loved it!

Pyroscape 3 Pyroscape 3

FUNNY!

that was really funny bro! keep up the good work!

Monster Basement Monster Basement

LOVE IT!!

i ain't really in to horror stuff but this was AWESOME!!!! you did a very good job, i want to see more!!

Naera Character Sheet Naera Character Sheet

AWESOME

The dude that said she was chunckey is an asshole, any ways you did a very nice job on this, i can see why you put the all on the sides, and the art that you do for this is FANAMINAL! Very good work, keep up the work!

Meet'N'Fuck: Lesbian Ride Meet'N'Fuck: Lesbian Ride

Yea

I just got the biggest boner

Bitejacker Bitejacker

Awesome game

Dude this game is too fun man.

Shad's Army Scrapbook Shad's Army Scrapbook

Dude awesome

I'm an artist and I would just like to say that art is AWESOME!

PencilMadness PencilMadness

Love it

This is so awesome man, I love art so of course I love this, nice job.

Riddles of Renaissance Riddles of Renaissance

OMG!!!!

Dude, I'm on the second picture, and I keep pressing the naked guy on the right and it's not letting me pass as if there was no naked guy on the right.

mrty responds:

Pay attention to what the riddle is asking... is it asking you to click on the MAN?